- Chooses one person every night.
- Will know who visited that person that night.
- Watcher's night action does not count as a visit.
- Sided with the village.
You watched ____ throughout the night. No one has visited ____. or
You watched____ throughout the night.___, ___ has visited _____.
- The Watcher can self-watch.
- Once again, the Watcher doesn't count as a visit. This means that Watcher will not interrupt Dreamer, Psychic, Santa, or Tinkerer. This also means Watcher cannot die to Granny. Along with that, Witch is unable to kill the Watcher.
- The Watcher is forced to watch somebody. Tracker and their mafia variants are forced to visit somebody as well.
- If visits are driven, Tracker and Watcher will see their actual meetings, not their picks. (e.g. if maf decides to drive-kill clear people, watcher may watch the clear to see who killed them without risk of being driven).
- Like every other Non-visiting role, Watcher cannot be driven beside ninja kill.
- The Watcher cannot be roleblocked.
- If visiting the a person that gets intercepted, Watcher will not die to the Interceptor.
- Watcher sees Interceptor in reports.
- All Cop types, Detective, Snoop, Doctor, Tracker, Bodyguard, Gunsmtih, Blacksmith, Mortician, Drunk, Vigilante, Sleepwalker, Enchantress, Mason, Penguin, Mafia meetings, Cultist, Fool, Killer,Amnesiac, Werewolves visit (more roles than these ones visit, but these ones are all commonly used).
- Priest visits themselves.
- Oracle, Watcher, Granny, Ghoul, Ninja, Driver, Lookout, Lyncher (and etc) are the only roles that don't visit.
- Watcher will see Disguiser's original name.
- Watch people that you think will be killed. Sometimes visiting a person with a high amount of wins is a good choice. However, experienced people will kill somebody else like somebody that has a low amount of wins. Rarely, sometimes they can kill people with a medium amount of wins.
- If you have somebody claiming Villager, but they can visit people, OUT THAT INFORMATION ASAP. The person you caught might be Mafia, but they could actually be Fool or Sleepwalker depending on the setup. Be careful of what you do.
- Watch a known townie like the Celebrity or the Cop, however, experienced mafia players won't fall for this trick.
- The driver is your worst enemy due to the fact he can make somebody visit a different person.
- Don't out your role unless you have something interesting to out to the Village, like if a mafia killing happens or a Voodoo Lady happened to visit your target.
- If you find somebody visiting theirself, it's most likely a Priest or a Shrink self shrinking.
Eyewitness - You watched a mafia visit a player twice during the night and survived.
credit to Giga13, thecolonel, and mist