Vigilante or VIG is a Village role. It is the town version of either nilla Mafia or Hitman.
- Visits one person every night.
- Kills that person.
- If visiting the same person as mafia, the Vigilante dies.
- If shot by the mafia, Vigilante fails to kill.
- Sided with the Village.
- If Vigilante is saved by a protective role such as a Doctor, will be roleblocked. However the visit still goes through.
Strategies and Tactics
- A good person to shoot is scummy players. If you doubt your ability to find the scum, a person that is policy lynched is a good place to start, as most of the town wants them to die. (An example is lurkers)
- How often you should shoot is debatable, as you lower the pool of suspects, but on the other hand is that you could kill a townie.
- Join the town chat as often as possible. Scumhunting is a prime tool of the Vigilante, as you don't require the town's votes and can kill people at nighttime.
- If Last Wills are enabled, keep a will of people you suspect and will shoot.
I'm Batman. - You killed the last remaining mafia!