Traitor is a Third Party role.
|• Does not participate in mafia meetings. Mafia does not know who Traitor is.
• Sided with the village.
- Does not participate in mafia meetings. Mafia does not know who Traitor is.
- Appears as a innocent on Cop reports.
- Does not count toward mafia's majority win condition.
- Only wins if mafia wins.
Roles that turn into Traitor
Killer - When enforced by Enforcer, Killer turns into a Traitor.
Turncoat - When attacked by Mafia, Turncoat turns into a Traitor.
- If there is Traitors in a Multiple Mafia setup, Traitors will be put in a team. (ex.Traitor 1 is put in Black Mafia, Traitor 2 is put in Red Mafia.)
- If Mafia wins, Traitor doesn't have a message saying they won.
- You do not have to be alive to win with Mafia.
Strategies and Tactics
- Act like a Villager to reduce suspicion on you. Try your best to deduct who is the mafia. If there is a Stalker in the setup who knows your role, just act townish.
- You are a extra vote for the Mafia, so try not to die.
- Try to make the Village spin around in circles by confusing them. But try not to act too scummy so Mafia doesn't lose a extra vote.
- Stated in the Mechanics, you don't have to be alive to win with mafia. So even if you get lynched or shot, just hope Mafia wins.