- Visits one person every night.
- Will know who that person visited that night.
- Sided with the Village.
You followed ____ throughout the night. ___ visited ____.
- If Tracker is on Yakuza, the order he sees is: Kill target, Yak target, Yakuza's name
- If Tracker sees somebody visiting undefined, it's Jailer/Interrogator/Amnesiac ending their empty meeting.
- If visits Tracker and Watcher will see their actual meetings, not their picks.
- If tracker was on witch target, the visited will be hit and will be seen as visiting self.
- Tracker, Watcher, Lookout, and Scout are FORCED to visit somebody.
- If you find somebody that visits, you should know that they're a Power Role of some sort. Depending on the setup, they could be ranging from a Sleepwalker to a Killer. Try to figure out what type of role they could be.
- If you happen to track a person who visited the person that died, get a claim out of them before pressing a lynch on them and revealing you're Tracker.
- Getting a target that doesn't visit in a setup without Power Roles is more likely to be Town. The reasoning behind this is because the Mafia has to make a nightkill or else they'll veg.
On the Trail - You follow a mafia twice during the night and survived.