Santa is a Village role. The mafia version of this is the Fabricator.
- Visits one player every night.
- Will learn if they are "Naughty" (Mafia) or "Nice" (Town) or "Neither Naughty nor Nice" (Third-party).
- Will not receive a report if visited.
- Visits a second player every night.
- That person will receive an item of Santa's choice.
- Can give guns, vests, crystal balls, or bread.
- Sided with the village.
Strategies and Tactics
- You are basically are a Psychic, a Blacksmith, an Enchantress, a Gunsmtih, a Baker all in one role.
- If Baker dies, you can give out bread to show the fact that you exist. Also, if you don't have a report, then somebody visited you. It's most likely a Hooker or an another Santa .you exist.
- A Watcher and Santa are a dangerous combo, as both are investigating roles. As the Santa can vest the Watcher while the Watcher is constantly on the Santa.
- Anybody need a vest? Vest a known role like an Celebrity or a Lover on you.
- Need to know somebody's role? No worries, just give somebody a crystal and when they die, it'll reveal a role of a person.
- Want to kill somebody but town wants to lynch them? Gun a known role!
- NEVER GUN N1. Give them something else like a crystal to make them a bit of an Oracle.
- If you're visited, it's most likely a Santa either giving you an item or doing a report, a Hooker hooking you, a Fabricator giving you a fake item, or something else.