Paranoid Cop is a Village role. It is the complete opposite of the Naive Cop who sees everybody as innocent.
- Visits one person every night.
- Receives a report with that person's alignment.
- Everyone will always appear guilty.
- Appears as normal Cop to himself and upon death.
- Sided with the Village.
Other Roles that appear as Cop
- Paranoid Cop has a suit for Cop.
- Paranoid Cop has a meeting with all of the other Paranoid Cops in the setup.
- Village, Mafia, most of the Third Party appear as Guilty.
- Werewolves appears as “Sided with the Werewolves”
- Aliens appears as "Sided with the aliens."
Strategies and Tactics
- Naive Cop and the Paranoid Cop are the hardest cops to prove. Mainly due to the fact that being a Paranoid Cop, you will think you are a Insane Cop.
- Stemming from the first strategy, a good way to find out your sanity is by finding a Alien if there is one in the setup.
- Another strategy is to investigate a confirmed townie like a Treestump or a Celebrity. After this, you will get a Guilty report. After this, when the Village fos's somebody, check them and if they appear guilty, you're a Paranoid Cop.