Miller is a Village role. It is a more complex version of Suspect.
- Appears as villager to self
- When investigated by cop, will appear to be guilty.
- When lynched, appears to be mafia.
- When killed, appears to be miller.
- Sided with the Village.
- Miller has a Vanilla Mafia suit.
- Even if Miller is converted, they will still have their suit.
Strategies and Tactics
- It's best to be killed by mafia than lynched because Cop will call you out. Depending if there is a vanilla mafia in the setup, the town wastes a lynch, but makes the odds of town getting the mafia better.
- In setups with Power Roles and Millers, be sure to bait the Mafia's night kill as Villager with methods such as Softclaiming. Being nightkilled as Miller is exceptionally useful to the Village as you will be revealed to the Village as a Miller
I'm Towntelling! - You get investigated by the cop but survive to the end of the game!
- In Miller's achievement, there are some grammar mistakes such as "You get" and "but survive".
- For more info about the real life miller can be found here. http://web.archive.org/web/20020105094500/http://www.princeton.edu/~mafia/vr15.htm
- The Miller's name may be a reference to Steve Miller, a musician.