Mason is a Village role. The Third Party variant of this role is the Cult. It is one of the many converters in the game.
- Visits one person every night.
- If recruiting a TOWN-sided role, they will be converted into a Mason.
- If Recruiting a Mafia-sided role or a Killer, all visiting masons die unless Roleblocked.
- If recruiting a Cultist, Cultist dies.
- Sided with the Village.
- Even though Cultist dies when Mason recruits them, but when Cult recruits Mason, they are turned into a Cultist.
- Mason doesn't die when recruiting a Yakzua target.
- Werewolf can be masoned.
- Mason can actually kill the Killer for some reason.
- When Toreador makes Mason visit, Mason will not die. Meaning Mason has to visit them, they can't be forced.
- Mastermind and Mistletoe can be masoned.
- Be careful what you do with this role, you could mismason and destroy the whole town.
- But if you use this role correctly, you can actually clear people from being mafia.
- Sometimes it's a good idea to reveal who you mason, due to them being able to confirm who they masoned.
- If there is a game with wills (such as sandbox) you should write in your will who you have masoned that night so if you mismason the town will know who to lynch. Erase the names of those who you have masoned the next night.
Knight Devout - You successfully converted 3 people to mason!