Roles that appear to self as Cop
The cop investigates one person every night.
When the next day comes, cop gets a report with the chosen person alignment, mafia or village. (Third-party shows up as village).
If the cop chooses "PlayerA" at night, the next day the following message will be shown:
After investigations, you suspect that PlayerA is sided with the village.
After investigations, you suspect that PlayerA is sided with the mafia.
- Similar to the Templar, if there is more than one cop, they share a meeting.
- All of the cops ( Lazy Cop, Confused Cop, Insane Cop, Naive Cop, Paranoid Cop) but this Cop have a suit for this role.
- Cops still get Actress as mafia.
- The night Yakuza yaks and you get the yakked target, they will appear innocent.
Cthulhu and Cult appear as sided with the Cult.
- Depending on the setup, it's best to reveal if there's a protective role such as a Doctor. They can protect you while you investigate for the mafia.
- But, this strategy has a MASSIVE downside depending on the setup. Roles such as Driver, Hookers,
- Also part of the first strategy, try to hypo claim if there isn't any protective roles. Sometimes it's wise to just claim PR (Power Role)
- If there is a Caroler that visits you, you basically have to invest the 3 people chosen, since AT least one of the three of them are mafia.
- If a Framer is in the setup, always invest the same person two times in case if you think you have caught a framed target. Same thing for Lawyer, but the Lawyer will might lawyer it constantly.
- Same thing goes for Dreamer, as long they reveal their dream to the town.
- If you find out who the Detective is, both of you can investigate the same person, and if there is a Godfather, the Detective can reveal who it is to the town.
- Don't bother investing your CCs, since for starters you already know your CC is Mafia.
Super Sleuth! - You correctly choose a mafia at night to investigate!