Town, Mafia or Third Party
What does this role do?
Can send messages to Mafia and Third Party
Would this be considered a Power role?
Agent is sided with the Village. It is commonly found in Coco's Epic Setup.
Agent can send anonymous messages to any role not aligned with the village. (ex. mafia or 3rd party)
The Agent's opposite is the spy who can send whispers to any role. When playing a game with both characters involved, be careful about what you reveal.
- The Agent can send anonymous messages to any role not aligned with the village.
- Sided with the village.
You received a message: [message]
- If a certain role such as a Mason converts somebody, THE ROLE IS GONE. This means that the Agent/Spy cannot contact them.
Strategies and Tactics
- If your playing Coco's Epic Setup, it's wise not to say something like "Spy here, say jailer go", instead say something more convicing like "hey, this is Agent37128, let's attack XxdudeXx tonight unless that is you, whisper me."
- The Agent is one of only roles that can confirm what mafia roles are in the setup. This only works on multiple setups with different mafia roles.
- If you want to convince the non-townies, try to get them to say something uncommon, but not suspicious. Something like a typo works.
- In the Agent's Learn, it says "not aligned with village" when in reality its supposed to say "not aligned with THE village."
- Agent's avatar may be a reference to Dick Tracy, a police officer from the comic with his name.